ROSE WATER LATTE
- 1/2 cups goat milk(vanilla, or plant-based milk of your choosing*)
- 1/2 teaspoons beet (root powder, plus a pinch for garnish if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoons Still Rose Water
- 1 teaspoon sweetener(choice, I used coconut sugar)
- rose petals (optional:, for garnish)
- Add the milk and beet root powder to a medium saucepan, stir and bring to a boil
- Once boiling, pour into a blender
- Add the Still Rose Water and sweetener and blend until frothy.
- Pour into a mug and top with a sprinkle of beet powder and a few rose petals.
- Sip your stress away!